cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBricks Certification Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

Kushal12345
New Contributor III

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then suspended my exam, saying I have exceeded eye movement and just 7 minutes left in exam. I have faced technical issues in between and continuously seated from 7.30 pm till 11.25 pm and due to continue seeing in laptop screen sometimes I have seen downwards during exam. 

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. 

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behaviour a from proctor. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: kushal.gupta@wissen.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

TIme: 22 Sep 19:30H Asia/Calcutta

Request id is #00374573

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Kushal Gupta

15 REPLIES 15

Hello @Aravind7 

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards

@cert_ops_team

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!