cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBricks Certification Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

ariharansiva00
New Contributor II

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then suspended my exam without giving any reason

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. 

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behaviour a from proctor. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: ariharasiva@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate 

TIme: 24 May 11:30H Asia/Calcutta

Request id is #00478825

@Kaniz @Cert-Team @Sujitha 

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ariharansiva00, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve the issue.

You should also review this documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

ariharansiva00
New Contributor II

Yesterday I received a response from the support team, and they asked for a date and time for rescheduling the exam, I replied today's date(May-25-2024) for a rescheduled exam but I didn't receive any confirmation mail from the support team for rescheduling exam.

I gave the date of 25 May 2024 at 2 PM IST for rescheduling

Please look into this as High priority

Ticket id : 00478825

username: ariharansiva@gmail.com

Can I get any updates on rescheduling my exam?

ariharansiva00
New Contributor II

I have sent multiple emails to the Support team to reschedule my exam with Date, but I have not received any confirmation from them.

Please look into this issue and reschedule the exam as soon as possible. This certification is very important for me.

Ticket ID: 00478825

Username: ariharansiva@gmail.com

Hi @ariharansiva00, Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with rescheduling your exam. I have escalated your issue to the Support team and included the necessary details. They will prioritize your request and get back to you soon. In the meantime, if you have any additional information or questions, please feel free to share them. 

You can also review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!