cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks certification Voucher code

databricks0601
New Contributor II

Does anyone have a voucher code they do not intend to use and willing to share. I recently lost my job so hard time. I really want to utilize my learnings and give the exam. 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @databricks0601, Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to the community. We understand that times are tough, and we want to support you in any way we can. To expedite your request for a voucher code, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will be able to act faster on the resolution, with our standard resolution time being 24-48 hours.

We're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group