cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam suspended_2024

Adyanka1999
New Contributor III

Hi @Cert_Team,

I am writing to request a review of my recently suspended exam. I believe that I have adhered to all exam rules and guidelines.
I would like to provide some context for your understanding, I applied for Databricks Certified: Data Engineer Associate certification on 27th July 2024. The test was going fine for me but suddenly there was an alert from the system and then again after some time another alert came, this time there was a proctor asking me to show the room. I showed the room and there was nothing suspicious in the room . Then after, again in mid of my exam alerts were coming up which was distracting. Then after, they suspended the exam
I was midway of my certification exam and this incident happened. This exam is really important for me and I would like to request a review of my case with the hope of having my exam suspension lifted so that I can complete my assessment under fair and supervised conditions. I am committed to adhering to all exam rules and guidelines and ensuring that there are no further violations.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration of my situation. Please let me know if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to facilitate the review process.

I have raised a support ticket and the Request Id is #00510072.

I have taken leaves from office for preparing for this and my leave period would be completed. Kindly get back to me at earliest. Please  get this issue resolved as quickly as possible probably by today, as this certification is mandatory to be completed for my current role.
please resolve this issue it is very urgent to me .

Thanks,
Adyanka Mohapatra

3 REPLIES 3

Adyanka1999
New Contributor III

Adyanka1999
New Contributor III

Also, kindly resume the exam  from the last  question i attended. 

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Adyanka1999I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group