cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate - Suspended

Pika
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

My Databricks exam was scheduled for 4:00 pm IST on 21st July. I was giving my exam peacefully and was focused on the screen all the time. I was done with almost all question and the moment I started reviewing few questions which were marked by me later on, my exam got suspended in the middle. God Knows what eye movement they identified as I was fully focused on screen which can be checked as well. Later on, I was asked to show my room and all, which I did and showed them whole room, my desk and everything but eventually they suspended my exam with any concrete reason. This exam is very important for me, and I need to finish it soon. This is sod disheartening to get your exam suspended for no reason at all. 

@Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team please help me out here. Ticket raised #00506483 for the same 

Exam details-

Assessment Name: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate
Date: 21 July 2024
Time: 16:00

Email - Priyanka.e.Mukherjee@capgemini.com

Please help me to reschedule my exam at the earliest.

Thanks,

Priyanka

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PikaI'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Pika
New Contributor III

@Kaniz_Fatma  it's been more than 48 hours now and I have not received any communication regarding this .

Kindly help me in rescheduling the exam as it is very important to finish soon.

Pika
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma I need an immediate support here , my exam was rescheduled for 27th July 12pm IST and everything the room and device was according to checklist , the moment I clicked on start exam the exam was suspended again without any reason , I was not able to start the exam at all . This is just so frustrating as there was no error nothing it just went to suspended . I reached out to Kryterion and they have asked me to reach out here as they wont be able to help here . 

Thanks,

Priyanka

Pika
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team please help me out here , it is very frustrating.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group