cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 2) Exam got suspended

NewContributor
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 2) exam got suspended today and it is in suspended state.

I was there continuously in front of the camera and suddenly the alert appeared and support person asked me to show the full table and I have shown the entire room and table. And I am not sure why the support person still suspended my exam. As there was nothing suspicious. Please solve this issue. I really need to get the certification and its really important for my project. Please I am begging you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I have almost completed my exam..Just wanted to review a few questions which I remembered to check later and at that moment support person suspended my exam.

Please let me know If you can resume my exam or if you can submit and provide the result or if you can reschedule.

I have raised the request in the below link:

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

request id - #00344019

My webassessor account - shifa.faizi@accenture.com

Please please resolve this issue. Its really really important.

Thanks & Regards,

Shifa Faizi

@Kaniz 

@Anonymous 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kaniz ,

Thanks for the update.. Please look into this.It’s really important and I have already completed my exam just wanted to review and submit it.. Please resolve this issue

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NewContributor , Thank you for reaching out!
Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

NewContributor
New Contributor III

Please reopen this concern.. By mistakenly I accepted this as a solution.

Hi @Kaniz ,

Thanks for the update.. Please look into this.It’s really important and I have already completed my exam just wanted to review and submit it.. Please resolve this issue

Hi @NewContributor, Sure.Thank you for reaching out!
Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

If there's anything we can do to support you further or if you have any suggestions to enhance the community experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to ensure your continued success and provide assistance whenever needed.

NewContributor
New Contributor III

Thanks Kaniz!

please let me know on the updates on this issue

NewContributor
New Contributor III

Thanks @Kaniz

Thanks Kaniz!

please let me know on the updates on this issue

I'm glad to assist you. Once I have more information, I can provide updates or assistance.

Rob_79
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz ,
I've been into the same situation as Shifa and I've also raised ticket with Databricks but no feedback yet!

Can you please help on that?

Cheers,

Rabie