cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3) Exam suspended

Avinash_Bevara
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

My data bricks exam got suspended on 19th July 2023 and it is still in the suspended state. I have raised a support request using the below link

and my request Id is #00347940 

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible so that I can take my exam quickly.

Considering this please take the action and help me get resolved this issue as quickly as possible.
@Kaniz_Fatma @Anonymous  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

APadmanabhan

Hello @Avinash_Bevara A team member will be able to respond to your case after verifying. Were you not aware that you will have to attempt the exam in a closed-room environment(with no power or internet fluctuation), the desk should be clean, and the room should not be accessed by anyone else while you attempt the exam. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Avinash_Bevara 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've already informed the Academic Team about your concern. I anticipate that your matter will be addressed promptly.

Thanks and Regards

Hi @Anonymous Thanks for the reply. Can you please provide me a solution as soon as possible. I have a project dependent on this certification

Thank you

APadmanabhan

Hello @Avinash_Bevara A team member will be able to respond to your case after verifying. Were you not aware that you will have to attempt the exam in a closed-room environment(with no power or internet fluctuation), the desk should be clean, and the room should not be accessed by anyone else while you attempt the exam. 

Hi @APadmanabhan  I was Aware that I should Write the exam in a closed Environment and without interruptions. So, I came to Office to attempt my exam. After Coming to the office I have Noticed that my Personal Laptop's IP is blocked So, I have no option left other than to use my Personal Hotspot. Also, I was asked to move from place to place and my exam was suspended. Kindly please help me in resolving this issue. I've mistakenly marked the previous one as answer.

Thanks 

APadmanabhan

Hi again, I have notified the team that handles these requests, and they will get back to you.

I appreciate your patience.

Can I know the status of it. I have a project dependent on it.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!