cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Private Preview Features

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi All,

I just wanted to try the new Databricks Workflow private preview features (For Each Task).

Can someone please guide me on how we can enable it in our workspace as I am having the same use case in my current project where this feature can help me a lot.

databricks_workflow.gif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are using Azure Databricks just raise a support request regarding Private Preview they will enable it for you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

PL_db
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The feature is in private preview, you'll have to reach out to your Databricks Account team in order to enable it for your workspace(s).

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @PL_db 
I am using databricks for my personal use and have taken Pay-as-You-Go subreption on Azure.
I am not aware of my Databricks Account team, can you assist me further in this case.

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are using Azure Databricks just raise a support request regarding Private Preview they will enable it for you !

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.