cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks UC Data Lineage Official Limitations

RobsonNLPT
Contributor

Hi all.

I have a huge data migration project using medallion architecture,  UC, notebooks and workflows . One of the relevant requirements we have is to capture all data dependencies (upstreams and downstreams) using data lineage. 

I've followed all requirements to have our data lineage but the I think the list of limitations is not 100% complete.

I want to confirmed if the latest official documentation is 100% up to date and if there are topics on coming next releases based on roadmap. In the end the goal is to capture 100% of upstreams and downstreams

In particular I have specific question. Are SQL CTEs as upstreams captured?

Best

Robson

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RobsonNLPT

• Consider checking the documentation for any updates or upcoming features related to capturing CTEs as upstreams in your chosen solution.
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!