cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataEngineer Associate Exam got Suspended. Raised Ticket. No Response

RohitB91
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

This is the second time I am tryng to post a discussion in the community. The first time it was marked SPAM. It has been a terrible experience so far with my Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam getting suspended by the proctor for reasons still not unknown to me. All I got was that I did not meet the "Behavioural & Environmental Requirments" and this while I was on the 22nd question. All the while I was on the questions on the screen with one minor disruption when my internet got disconnected. I have raise a Support Ticket as well [#00439779] however its has been more than 12 hours with no response. Can you please help me rescheduling the exam as soon as possible ? I am heavily invested here.

Exam - Databricks Data Engineer Associate 

Time - 21st Feb, Time 10:00 PM IST.

@Cert-Team 

2 REPLIES 2

RohitB91
New Contributor III

Also please share any links which contains the DO's and DONT's so that we are mindful of the expectations. Kryterion mentions 4 checks which I had adhered to but clearly that did not work.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@RohitB91 the support team is awaiting your response for a date / time you are available to resume your exam. Your registration confirmation email should contain this detail:

Preparation for taking your Online proctored Exam
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.