Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Year Highlight Recap Wishing you all a very happy new year! We want to look back and appreciate how engaged our Databricks Community members we...

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

End of Year Highlight Recap

Wishing you all a very happy new year! We want to look back and appreciate how engaged our Databricks Community members were in 2022. We proudly share a recap of your engagement!

Our October announcement on the new Databricks Reward store garnered the most comments - and our members are taking full advantage of their rewards with over 160 merchandise items shipped and 18 Databricks Certifications sponsored.  

Our top trending topics were on SQL, Azure, Delta and Python. Check out the top 5 posts for each of these trending topics below.

Azure

To read data from Azure Storage

Setup Git Integration via REST API

How do I compare cost between databricks gcp and azure databricks ?

Suggestion Needed for a Orchestrator/Scheduler to schedule and execute Jobs in an automated way

network security for DBFS storage account

Delta 

How to enable/verify cloud fetch from PowerBI

HELP! Converting GZ JSON to Delta causes massive CPU spikes and ETL's take days!

Failed to convert Spark.sql to Pandas Dataframe using .toPandas()

Hi Experts i am new to data bricks and i want to know how data bricks supports real time reporting n...

How can I view the query history, duration, etc for all users

Python

Fatal error: Python kernel is unresponsive

⬆ Bump IPython to 7.31.1

Delete feature tables through the Python API

Haven't received Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 certification yet?

Is there any difference between performance of Python and SQL ?

SQL

How to enable/verify cloud fetch from PowerBI

Connecting Databricks Spark Cluster to Postgresql RDS Instance

Failed to convert Spark.sql to Pandas Dataframe using .toPandas()

Is there any difference between performance of Python and SQL ?

What's the equivalent of "DECLARE..." in Databricks SQL ?

Our top contributors this year were @Hubert Dudek​ Hubert Dudek, @Werner Stinckens​, @Pat Sienkiewicz​ Pat Sienkiewicz, @Aman Sehgal​, @Uma Maheswara Rao Desula​ Uma Maheswara Rao Desula, @Aviral Bhardwaj​ and @Ajay Pandey​. Thank you for your enthusiasm!

Drop us a comment and do let us know what trends you expect will cause a stir in data in 2023. We can’t wait to hear from you!  🚀

3 REPLIES 3

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for featuring me 😍 Thanks To @Kaniz Fatma​  @Sujitha Ramamoorthy​ 

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you @Sujitha Ramamoorthy​  and @Kaniz Fatma​ , and Happy New Year to you both!

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you @Sujitha Ramamoorthy and Happy New Year 🎉

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.