cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam got suspended Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam

vivek2612
New Contributor II

Hi team,
My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended within 20 minutes. 
 My exam got suspended due to eye movement without any warning. I was not moving my eyes away from laptop screen. Some questions are so big in the exam so I had to go through whole screen to read the questions
I have raised a query regarding same but have not received any confirmation email.
My webassessor email: vivek.sharma@ada-asia.com
Please kindly reschedule my exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Vivek Sharma

5 REPLIES 5

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @vivek2612 Sorry to hear this! If you are still online, please respond with dates/times that are convenient for you to resume your exam, Thanks!

vivek2612
New Contributor II

25th September- 4:00pm 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@vivek2612 25 September 2023 Asia/Calcutta 1600H SCHEDULED

rajib_bahar_ptg
New Contributor III

I had a funny experience with one of the certification test. I was reading out loud the question in the exam. I got an automated message saying to stop talking. 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!