Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Got Suspended while taking Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Assessment

osalawu
New Contributor

Hi Team,

What I experienced today from the proctor was so not nice, my experience with proctor today was very frustrating and pathetic, I was taking my assessment today 11-26-2023, 2pm, I was already on between question 22nd to 25th when my assessment suddenly paused, I was referred to Kryterion.force.com/support/ each time where I chat with a representative who told me it was an issue with my camera, this happens 3 times, the third representative used almost 40mins asking questions and making me check my network strength, test my camera, check to make sure my antivirus was turned off and so on which was confirmed that everything was good, at this point I was already nervous and frustrated, then she relaunched my assessment, then I continued with the exam only for my assessment to be paused again for the 4th time while I was probably on my 30th + question and a Proctor asked to see my surroundings after which he/she told me my exam has been suspended, please look into this issue because I prepare extensively well for this exam so I do not have to redo it again for all these to now want to frustrate my effort is unacceptable, I wish and hope that you guys would look into this matter and make sure that I get another chance to complete my assessment as I was not involved in any malpractice. I paid for and attempted this exam ethically, professionally and in good faith, I was not cheating and never would. Please let me be able to complete my assessment. Thank you and you email me ogsalawu@outlook.com for any further question that might help quicken the resolution of this situation cause I need to complete this certification this new week please.

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your concern on Community!
To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@osalawu Sorry to hear you had an issue with your exam. In order to protect your Webassessor account information, please file a ticket with our support team. Please include your Webassessor login ID, the exam, and a couple of dates and times that will work for you to resume your exam. This will make it faster for the support team to resolve. Thank you for your patience.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.