cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Init_script in workspace

ArvindDige
New Contributor

How can use init script stored in workspace which copies jar from storage account and put it inside /databricks/jars location. 

As said in init_script migration document, where your init scripts are โ€œself-contained,โ€ i.e., DO NOT reference other files such as libraries, configuration files, or shell scripts. We highly recommend storing init scripts as
workspace files. But as our init script references the jar file I want to migrate it to storage account.

I am using Databricks LTS 10.2 version. Currently we were storing jar in /dbfs/Filestore/tables location and then moving it to /databricks/jars location. But as the dbfs mounts are going to be deprecated, I want to store jar in storage account and copy it into  /databricks/jars location. Please suggest.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ArvindDige,

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!