Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Databrick exam got suspended just for coming closer to laptop screen to read question and options

UddP
New Contributor III

Hi team,
My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended within 10 minutes.
I had also shown my exam room to the proctor. My exam got suspended due to eye movement. I was not moving my eyes away from laptop screen. It's hard to focus and read each transparent options on 14inches laptop, so have to do to and fro to read the questions.
I have raised a query regarding same but have not received any confirmation email.
My webassessor email: uddeshpalandurkar@gmail.com
Please kindly reschedule my exam by today or tomorrow as I have urgent need to provide this certification to my employer else, I would be fired.

@Cert-Team  Please help me to reschedule it within next 24 hours.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @UddP I'm sorry you had these issues and did not hear back from our support team, I have rescheduled your exam: 12 December 2023 Asia/Calcutta 1600H SCHEDULED

Please review all documentation included in our FAQ to ensure you can meet the requirements prior to launching your exam.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

UddP
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team  could you please help with it on urgent basis? I've created 2-3 ticket but didn't receive a single acknowledgement mail.  

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @UddP, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

UddP
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz , I've created multiple ticket since the issue, I didn't even receive a single acknowledgement mail from Databricks support team. I checked my spam folder multiple times, couldn't find a single email from support team ?

@Kaniz  @Cert-Team Could you please help?  

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @UddP I'm sorry you had these issues and did not hear back from our support team, I have rescheduled your exam: 12 December 2023 Asia/Calcutta 1600H SCHEDULED

Please review all documentation included in our FAQ to ensure you can meet the requirements prior to launching your exam.

Anishaab6
New Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue. My exam got suspended due to unforeseen circumstances. I assure you that I have consistently adhered to the examination guidelines. I never moved my eyes away from laptop screen.  I have raised a ticket multiple times but have not received any confirmation mail.

@Cert-Team Request you to please reschedule the exam as it is very important to me.

Email : Anishaa.Mohandas@publicissapient.com 

Exam : Databricks certified professional data engineer 

Date : 07/01/24

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Anishaab6 Thank you for filing a ticket with the support team. they have informed me that they have resolved your issue.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.