cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New how-to guide to data warehousing with the Data Intelligence Platform

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just launched: The Big Book of Data Warehousing and BI, a new hands-on guide focused on real-world use cases from governance, transformation, analytics and AI.

As the demand for data becomes insatiable in every company, the data infrastructure has become increasingly complex. Learning from real-world, end-to-end use cases of data warehousing, data modeling and data governance can be challenging. Thatโ€™s why weโ€™ve created this comprehensive guide you can start using right away.

Get everything you need โ€” reference architectures, best practices and code samples โ€” so you can start putting the Data Intelligence Platform to work today. Plus, youโ€™ll get case studies from multinational companies like Akamai and InMobi.

Let us know your comments below. Happy reading!

1 REPLY 1

Edward3
New Contributor II

lol beans It used to take me a long time to regain my equilibrium, but recently I learned that a website really leads this layout when you may find delight after a stressful day here. Since then, I've been able to find my equilibrium much more quickly.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!