cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading mount points

arkiboys
Contributor

Hello,
Previously I was able to run the folowing command in databricks to see a list of the mount points but it seems the system does not accept this anymore as I get the following error.
Any thoughts on how to get a list of the mount points?

Thank you

display(dbutils.fs.mounts())
error:
py4j.security.Py4JSecurityException: Method public com.databricks.backend.daemon.dbutils.DBUtilsCore$Result com.databricks.backend.daemon.dbutils.DBUtilsCore.mounts() is not whitelisted on class class com.databricks.backend.daemon.dbutils.DBUtilsCore

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @arkiboysTo retrieve a list of mount points in Azure Databricks, you can use the following methods:

1. Using Databricks Utilities (dbutils):

2. Using Databricks Filesystem Commands:

Remember to ensure that you’ve created the mount points beforehand. Happy exploring! 🚀

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @arkiboysTo retrieve a list of mount points in Azure Databricks, you can use the following methods:

1. Using Databricks Utilities (dbutils):

2. Using Databricks Filesystem Commands:

Remember to ensure that you’ve created the mount points beforehand. Happy exploring! 🚀

Hi,

Thanks for your message however as you see in my post that is what I am doing but I get the errors

Thanks for the links, you made my day.

I also would like to help you by sharing the https://academized.com/coursework-writing-service website link with you. If you are not so good at writing an assignment then you can take help from the given website.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group