cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to databricks community edition

stevieg95
New Contributor III

Hi,

I was using databricks and it was working fine. Im using community edition. Suddenly, it logged me out. I also clicked on forgot password, changed the password and when i tried to login again, i keeps me redirecting to login page without any error message.

Now, im unable to login. Please help. The databricks workspace contains all my notebooks. I see this page:

stevieg95_0-1711422006387.png

7 REPLIES 7

Praveen587
New Contributor III

Same issue happening for me as well unable to login to data bricks community edition can someone look into this issue as soon as possible please 

atila
New Contributor II

Same thing happening here... and I have to recover a notebook there urgently

MohammedIrfan
New Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue, Can anyone look into this issue please?

tanxz
New Contributor II

Same issue here, I re-registered an account but still can't log in.

MohammedIrfan
New Contributor II

Issue fixed for me.
Thanks

stevieg95
New Contributor III

Im getting:

Notebook detached

Exception when creating execution context: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Timed out after 15 seconds

I have tried deleting the cluster and creating new one. Any help?

MohammedIrfan
New Contributor II

Hi, i am also facing same issue.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!