cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

URGENT - Data Bricks certification Exam Suspended

SenthilKumar386
New Contributor III

Hi Team, I scheduled my exam today and I showed the room in proctor. They said dull light. But I turned on with a better place. They again wanted to share the room and suspended the exam. Please help me asap

Webassessor Id: npt.senthil@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SenthilKumar386
New Contributor III

Thanks I got the rescheduled invite. Thanks much!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SenthilKumar386
New Contributor III

Below are details:

Exam: Databricks Certified Spark 3.0 Scala

TIme: 7pm IST Asia/Calcutta

Kindly reinitiate the exam asap. 

SenthilKumar386
New Contributor III

@Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team @APadmanabhan Kindly take a look and reschedule the exam. Thanks!

APadmanabhan

@SenthilKumar386 I have rescheduled your exam to 03 October 2023 Asia/Calcutta 2030H and sent you an email confirmation

Hi @APadmanabhan When I tried to get quiz for Lakehouse fundamentals, I got 403 error. I am seeking exam voucher for databricks certified data engineer associate. I have not received it. Could you please give it to me? My email is bhushan.harode@matrix-ifs.com

SenthilKumar386
New Contributor III

Thanks I got the rescheduled invite. Thanks much!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!