cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Connection with virtual machine

Mrinal16
New Contributor
  • I have to upload files from Azure container to Virtual machine using Databricks. 
  • I have mounted my files to Databricks.
  • Please help me do it. If any idea about this.
1 REPLY 1

imsabarinath
New Contributor III

I am not sure if you need to further curate the data before you upload it to Virtual machine, if you not you can just mount storage on VM

Create an SMB Azure file share and connect it to a Windows VM | Microsoft Learn
Azure Storage - Create File Storage In Azure And Mount The File Share To The VM (c-sharpcorner.com)
Attach a data disk to a Linux VM - Azure Virtual Machines | Microsoft Learn

If you need to curate data, use Azure Databricks for curation if that's the right choice of compute you've based on your complexity of curation requirement and then write the output back to Azure storage. Then follow same steps mentioned above to mount the storage on VM

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group