cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataEngineer Associate Exam got Suspended. Raised Ticket. No Response

RohitB91
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

This is the second time I am tryng to post a discussion in the community. The first time it was marked SPAM. It has been a terrible experience so far with my Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam getting suspended by the proctor for reasons still not unknown to me. All I got was that I did not meet the "Behavioural & Environmental Requirments" and this while I was on the 22nd question. All the while I was on the questions on the screen with one minor disruption when my internet got disconnected. I have raise a Support Ticket as well [#00439779] however its has been more than 12 hours with no response. Can you please help me rescheduling the exam as soon as possible ? I am heavily invested here.

Exam - Databricks Data Engineer Associate 

Time - 21st Feb, Time 10:00 PM IST.

@Cert-Team 

2 REPLIES 2

RohitB91
New Contributor III

Also please share any links which contains the DO's and DONT's so that we are mindful of the expectations. Kryterion mentions 4 checks which I had adhered to but clearly that did not work.

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@RohitB91 the support team is awaiting your response for a date / time you are available to resume your exam. Your registration confirmation email should contain this detail:

Preparation for taking your Online proctored Exam

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group