cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Issues with Content Writing on Databricks Community

Rishabh-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Sujitha , @Rishabh_Tiwari ,

I wanted to bring to your attention that whenever Iā€™m writing content on Databricks, I often encounter errors due to invalid HTML. Additionally, some terms seem to be prohibited by the Databricks community, which is puzzling since they are very common words, even though i am not able to mention those words here in the imrovement post as well.

I've found many essential words that I need to use, but the algorithm doesn't allow them, which is impacting the quality of my content.

Could you please work on improving this issue? It would really help me create better quality content.

Thank you!

Rishabh Pandey
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rishabh_Tiwari
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

@Rishabh-Pandey I understand. Please be assured that I am actively working on this and tracking these posts to update our filter on a regular basis. If you come across something similar again, feel free to tag me, and I'll take care of that. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Rishabh_Tiwari
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @Rishabh-Pandey ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear you're facing issues with invalid HTML and blocked terms while writing content on the Databricks community. I noticed your recent post was blocked because of the word "Delhi," which shouldn't have been the case. I've made the necessary adjustments, and it won't block the word "Delhi" going forward.

The reason certain terms are flagged is due to their frequent misuse by spammers, alongside inappropriate content. To prevent this, we include certain words in our content filter. That said, we're continuously updating the system to ensure that genuine posts like yours aren't affected.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your patience as we work on improving this.

Regards

Rishabh

@Rishabh_Tiwari  Yes, please. There are many more words that have been blocked for a long time. As a workaround, I have to change the sentence and replace that word, but sometimes that doesn't work for me, and I have to stop creating that post or comment.

Rishabh Pandey

Rishabh_Tiwari
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

@Rishabh-Pandey , I understand how frustrating this can be. Would you mind sharing the list of words that you have handy through a private message? You can send a PM to me by Clicking on my Profile > Send a message. 

@Rishabh_Tiwari  Sorry, I donā€™t have those messages handy because I was not aware of this algorithm. Iā€™ve always tried to find workarounds for the blocked words. Additionally, it doesnā€™t show the exact word that is causing the error, which makes it difficult for me to understand which word is impacting my content.

Rishabh Pandey

Rishabh_Tiwari
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

@Rishabh-Pandey I understand. Please be assured that I am actively working on this and tracking these posts to update our filter on a regular basis. If you come across something similar again, feel free to tag me, and I'll take care of that. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonā€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnā€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group