cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

[Memory utilization in Metrics Tab still display after terminate a cluster]

NhanNguyen
Contributor II

Hi All,

Could you guys help me to check this?

I run a cluster and then terminate that cluster but when i navigate to the Metrics tab of Cluster still see the Memory utilization show metrics.

jensen22_0-1710993062168.png

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Mesh
New Contributor II

I think the metrics you are seeing are the previous ones from when you were still running the cluster, you can see there is no graph at 10:50, you can wait a while longer to see if the shaded graph phases out even more

NhanNguyen
Contributor II

I have the problem, when i start my cluster and run a simple notebook after notebook running a while the Memory still show Cached take a large of mount in Memory. Don't know why and also what to reduce the cached memory.

NhanNguyen
Contributor II

here are my cluster display and my simple notebook:
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 13.15.39.pngScreenshot 2024-03-21 at 13.13.44.png

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group