cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Databricks Exam got suspended

prajwal-c
New Contributor

Hi Databricks Team,

My Certification exam got suspended today, I started my exam as normal and then my exam was put on hold quoting "team from support needs to talk with you", I connected with the support team and showed my Exam area and everything very clearly inspite of that she just suspended my exam without quoting any reason

Can the Databricks please help me with the issue, I was not involved in any malpractice or violated any code of conduct 

My exam mail :- c.prajwalgowda@gnail.com

request #00539114

Exam :- Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark - Python

Kindly help me with this.

Regards, 

Prajwal

1 REPLY 1

trivedi5678
New Contributor II

i am also facing the same issue and not getting any reply from anywhere , i had also scheduled my databricks data engineering  exam on 21 sept and it got suspended 

i have also done the same and my request id is #02776232

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group