cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My exam has suspended by an unprofessional proctor- need help to reschedule

Wayne
New Contributor III

case #00378268

I passed  Spark Developer associate exam about 6 month ago  with great experience. However, this time the proctor did not even bother to show up to start the exam - checking ID, the room and the surroundings.  Somehow, I was able to start the exam by myself.  I got interrupted a few times in the middle of my exam and got suspended about 10 questions left.  Please help.
@Cert-Team
#certification
#Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Wayne Our support team will get you rescheduled so you can resume where you left off. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Wayne Our support team will get you rescheduled so you can resume where you left off. 

Wayne
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot. Is there any way to continue the test outside the USA? Tried to take the exam before my vacation.

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

@Wayne You can take the exam from anywhere as long as your space is cleared. The exam is scheduled in your time zone, so if you take it in a different time zone, just make sure you adjust for that. We can also just reschedule you for after you get back, entirely up to you.

Wayne
New Contributor III

That will be great.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group