cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need reattempt to Certified Data Engineer Associate

itzme_rahul
New Contributor II

Hello Team/ @Cert-Team ,

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. My exam got suspended within 10min  after starting my exam. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, walls, room, wallet, id card, adapter, charger  after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then he started my exam which took more than 30min.

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance as I don't clear in this attempt and I am not sure about my score due to that issue.

This is serious, I have attempted exam ethically. 

Please resolve this on high priority.

Below are details:

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

Time: 16 Sep 02:00PM Asia/Calcutta

4 REPLIES 4

itzme_rahul
New Contributor II

Time: 16 Dec 02:00PM Asia/Calcutta (Not  16 Sep 02:00PM Asia/Calcutta)

itzme_rahul
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team : Could you please help me.

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @itzme_rahul I'm sorry to hear you had this experience. It is most important that you log a ticket with our support team as we need your webasessor login ID to find your account so we can assist you and we do not want you to post your login here. Please file a ticket and let them know your login ID and the date and time you wish to have your exam resumed and the support team will take care of it. Thank you!

KavonToy
New Contributor II

Any update?

And now, I will visit https://www.grabmyessay.com/write-my-dissertation here because I am searching for an essay writer who will write my dissertation and I found it over there. After then I will back here.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group