cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login - Account Verification Loop

Pranav_jha
New Contributor II

I'm having trouble logging in to my Databricks account at databricks.com. Here's what happens:

1. I enter my email address and password.
  2. I receive an account verification code via email.
  3. I enter the verification code on the login page.
  4. Instead of logging me in, the page refreshes and prompts me to enter my email address again.

I've repeated this process several times, but I'm still unable to access my account.

Additional Information:

• I have tried to clearing my browser cache and cookies.
  • I am using work email.

I would appreciate it if you could help me troubleshoot this login issue. Please advise on how to gain access to my Databricks account.

6 REPLIES 6

tinkinc
New Contributor II

did this resolve for you? 

Pranav_jha
New Contributor II

Nope i didn't got solution, even i talked to databricks help team but after 2,3 replies they stopped replying and still i can't be able to login.

AO44
New Contributor II

Same problem here.

AO44
New Contributor II

Another strange thing:
When trying to login to the"Login - Databricks Community Edition" url, the auto-inserted email address is not mine. It is "sebrahimosama1@haosuhong.com". I cannot change this to my own email address.
So obviously I can't login via that route either. And maybe that is a security problem.
Below is the URL. Note the fake user name inserted there.
https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html?resetnewuser=true&username=sebrahimosama1%40haosuh... 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group