Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Social
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

In recent past, I believe Databricks conducted lots of training session and participants were guaranteed a certification voucher. Also, some members o...

AmanSehgal
Honored Contributor III

In recent past, I believe Databricks conducted lots of training session and participants were guaranteed a certification voucher. Also, some members of the group did appear for exam, cleared it and they haven't received a certificate.

Does Databricks academy have a dedicated medium to handle these requests? I don't think community members seeking answer for a missed voucher or certificate will find any solution on this portal. To me it looks like there is a missing link between them and Databricks academy or the team that manages certificates and vouchers.

Can something be done to redirect queries of these members to appropriate team in Databricks and we filter out those messages from community portal?

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Aman Sehgalโ€‹, We are sorry to learn that you had such an experience with the platform. We are here to serve you for the best of experiences. All our community members are valuable and integral parts of our community.

You can post here in the community about your Databricks Academy certification/voucher issues and email us at community@databricks.com for quick help.

You can contact me by tagging me in the community post for quick visibility.

We are sorry for the negative experience. We promise to give you a better future experience and resolve the issues at the earliest.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and bearing with us.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments.

ashok_k_gupta12
New Contributor III

Databricks should fix the certification platform ASAP, currently a user needs to login to multiple different sites to get a certification.

Each site has its own login that makes it very difficult to remember. There is not integration or synergy among them.

If you register for exam you do not get any confirmation or alert notification before or after the exam.

appeared for exam however there were no certificate issued. when raised ticket in exam site, they said databricks need to address it.

when created ticket in databricks training site, they said certificates are managed be credential site.

Databricks Academy:

https://www.databricks.com/learn/training/login

Certification/accreditions: 

credentials.databricks.com

Exam Site: 

https://www.webassessor.com/databricks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.