Dallas
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dallas User Group - Databricks & Perficient

kylafaust
New Contributor II

Hi team, I would like some assistance on drumming up a user group with my company Perficient. 

We recently hosted a Perficient & Databricks joint Ohio & Detroit User Group & have a St. Louis User Group Scheduled for July 31st & the turnout was really good for the Ohio & DET ones. Now, we are looking to get a Databricks&Perficient Dallas User Group going around the end of Q3 or Q4 2024- seeing if anyone can connect with me & my Perficient Marketing team on this initiative?

3 REPLIES 3

Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kylafaust ,

Sorry for the delay in response. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your interest. I'll connect with you over an email and share the details. 

Thanks,
Rishabh

pradyumna_d
New Contributor II

Hello, Thanks @kylafaust and @Rishabh_Tiwari for taking this initiative. I would be interested in attending group events here locally in DFW. Would you please have any updates on setting up a user group and potentially a series of events?

RamavathShivaK
New Contributor II

Hello @kylafaust
I'm also interested in attaneding group events at DFW area, please do invite me if they are any upcoming events.

Thanks.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group