cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Would You Join Us for a Local Meetup?

Anushree_Tatode
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

If we organized a local meetup in your area, would you attend? This is your chance to connect with fellow data enthusiasts, share knowledge, and build a stronger community face-to-face. Let us know if you'd be interested in joining, and where you'd like to meet! Drop a comment if youโ€™re in.

5 REPLIES 5

Pruthvi79
New Contributor

Yeah, it would be great! Will attend. 

Location: No preference, anywhere in/around Dallas metropolis.

@Pruthvi79 Thank you for sharing your interest. Please stay tuned to the group for updates on future events. In the meantime, if you're interested in organizing an in-person or virtual event, we'd be happy to support you. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to take the lead on one.

datawolverine
New Contributor II

Yes, I would love to attend. I am just beginning developing in the Databricks ecosystem.

I would prefer a meetup closer to the Plano area if possible.

Thank you for sharing your interest, @datawolverine  . Please stay tuned to the group for updates on future events. In the meantime, if you're interested in organizing an in-person or virtual event, we'd be happy to support you. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to take the lead on one! 

Younevano
New Contributor

Hi everyone!

Iโ€™m relatively new to Databricks and would love to connect with others working in data!
Iโ€™d be happy to join any meetups or discussions happening around Plano.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group