Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

wats0ns
by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! Migrate tables from one azure databricks workspace to another

Hello all,I'm currently trying to move the tables contained in one azure workspace to another, because of a change in the way we use our resources groups. I have not been able to move more than metadata with the databrickslabs/migrate repo. I was won...

• 9 replies
  • 10 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 10 kudos

Hi @Quentin Maire​, We haven’t heard from you on the last response from @Pat Sienkiewicz​​, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please do share that with the community as it can be helpfu...

• 10 kudos
8 More Replies
Orianh
by Valued Contributor II
  • 25 replies
  • 35 kudos

Fatal error: Python kernel is unresponsive

Hey guys, I'm using petastorm to train DNN, First i convert spark df with make_spark_convertor and then open a reader on the materialized dataset.While i start training session only on subset of the data every thing works fine but when I'm using all...

• 25 replies
  • 35 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 35 kudos

Same error. This started a few days ago on notebooks that used to run fine in the past. Now, I cannot finish a notebook.I have already disabled almost all output being streamed to the result buffer, but the problem persists. I am left with <50 lines ...

• 35 kudos
24 More Replies
pawelmitrus
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

log4j vulnerability - action plan for clients

I'm looking for some information regarding log4j vulnerability - if any databricks runtime should be changed manually by the client or when specific update will be applied.I know I can go through the docs by myself, finding out which log4j library is...

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Mr_Srinivasa
New Contributor II
  • 3 kudos

Thanks for sharing such important facts. I got the best security service provider website on the internet. They are excellence in the field of security. 

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies
Cosimo_F_
by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 9 kudos

Incorrectly truncated long numbers in DS&E workspaces notebooks

Hello,I am getting inconsistent representation of long types.1661817599972 is the unix timestamp in milliseconds for Monday, August 29, 2022 11:59:59.972 PM GMTwhen I execute:`select 1661817599972 as t`the result is:166181759997 (last digit truncated...

• 8 replies
  • 9 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 9 kudos

Hi @Cosimo Felline​ Hope all is well!Does @Hubert Dudek (Customer)​ response answer your question?If you could resolve your issue, would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd...

• 9 kudos
7 More Replies
sage5616
by Valued Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 10 kudos

Error in SQL statement: AnalysisException: Cannot up cast documents from array

Hi Everyone,I am getting the following error when running a SQL query and do not understand what it means or what can be done to resolve it. Any recommendations?View DDL:CREATE VIEW myschema.table ( accountId, agreementType, capture_file_name, ...

• 12 replies
  • 10 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 10 kudos

Hi @Michael Okulik​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 10 kudos
11 More Replies
Jijo_George
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not received

Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not received. @Kaniz Fatma​ @Lindsay Olson​ 

• 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 5 kudos

Hi @Haobo Zhu​  and @Srihari P​ Just a friendly- follow-up that if you were able to resolve your certification issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell u...

• 5 kudos
4 More Replies
HZ
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Serverless SQL Datawarehouse cluster failing to launch

Hope someone may able to help, got a serverless SQL datawarehouse in SQL workspace, it was created by another member in the team and it had been working all good over past month.The person who created this serverless SQL datawarehouse left the team a...

• 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Helen Zhang​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks...

• 4 kudos
4 More Replies
AJ270990
by Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Databricks Notebook Export error - Error: InvalidConfigurationError: You haven't configured the CLI yet! Please configure by entering `/databricks/python3/bin/databricks configure`

I have Databricks notebook which have some SQL code. I want to export it to Ipython notebook. Export should be automated and I am using below command%shdatabricks workspace export --overwrite --format JUPYTER "/Users/USERNAME/SQL_Automate" /Users/USE...

• 2 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 7 kudos

Hi @Abhishek Jain​ , We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Pat Sienkiewicz​ â€‹ ​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpfu...

• 7 kudos
1 More Replies
asma
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! new learner

i am absolutely new for data bricks .. can someone suggest best medium to learn at the quick pace

• 3 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 7 kudos

Hi @asma jabeen​ , We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Renaud Mathieu​ and @Pat Sienkiewicz​​, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, a...

• 7 kudos
2 More Replies
deepu
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

performance issue with SIMBA ODBC using SSIS

i was trying to upload data into a table in hive_metastore using SSIS using SIMBA ODBC driver. The data set is huge (1.2 million records and 20 columns) , it is taking more than 40 mins to complete. is there an config change to improve the load time.

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
StuartParker188
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos

How to handle java.io.Exception in python notebook

I'm attempting to mount a volume using dbutils.fs.mount in a python workbookin the exception handling for this statement, I have found an exception that doesn't get caught using the standard try/except handlingfor example, if passing through a contai...

• 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 5 kudos

Hi @Stuart Parker​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Than...

• 5 kudos
4 More Replies
salmacgregor
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Forgot password email is not sent

I couldn't login to my Databricks premium 14 day free trial workspace so I tried to reset my password but the email was never sent. Please help - I've already lost a day of my trial because I couldn't login. Thank you

• 7 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 7 kudos

Hi @Sarah Rudston​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Than...

• 7 kudos
6 More Replies
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can someone give me a hand with Azure quotas and Databricks?

I'm trying to use databricks learning and go through the various lessons using my Azure pay-as-you-go account. IT's been super frustrating because I'm constantly hitting quota limits. First it was Regional vCPUs, then dedicated, now 'low priority' ...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @user_bfe431b2 erithtotl​ Does @Hubert Dudek​  and @Kaniz Fatma​ 's response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 2 kudos
2 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors