cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Data factory logs into databricks delta table

8b1tz
Contributor

Hi Databricks Community,

I am looking for a solution to efficiently integrate Azure Data Factory pipeline logs with Databricks at minimal cost. Currently, I have a dashboard that consumes data from a Delta table, and I would like to augment this table with logs from Data Factory pipelines that start with the name "pip_copy".

My goal is to achieve a more comprehensive and near real-time monitoring capability. To do this, I need to send these logs to Databricks, which will then insert them into the Delta Table and dynamically update the dashboard.

Could anyone assist me with an efficient approach to achieve this? I am looking for a solution with low latency and cost-effectiveness.

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @8b1tz, configure ADF to send pipeline logs to an Azure Storage Account, Azure Log Analytics, or Event Hubs. This ensures that logs are persisted and can be accessed by Databricks.

If you need more detailed guidance or run into specific issues, feel free to ask!

Hello, could you tell me how Databricks would be able to automatically retrieve events from the event hub? without the need for the cluster to always be on? And if you could send step-by-step screenshots of the Azure and Databricks configuration it would help me a lot 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group