cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Premium for Personal

fritzwijaya
New Contributor II

Hi Databricks Community,

I want to setup premium cluster with multiple nodes to run some Spark workload for my personal project.

Do Databricks offerโ€‹s premium upgrade for personal? How to do upgrade?

โ€‹

Thanks.โ€‹

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

oh. Then I would recommend you to check with our sales teams about this. Please contact the sales team using the form on this page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AmanSehgal
Honored Contributor III

You can set up an account with Premium subscription but if you're asking to upgrade community edition, then I don't think that is possible.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @fritzwijayaโ€‹ if you are concerned about the pricing, you can opt for the pay-as-you-go option.

https://www.databricks.com/product/aws-pricing

There are no up-front costs. Only pay for the compute resources you use at per second granularity with simple pay-as-you-go pricing.

There is a 14-day free trial that gives you access to either Standard or Premium feature sets depending on your choice of the plan. Please note that you will still be charged by your cloud provider for resources (e.g. compute instances) used within your account during the free trial.

fritzwijaya
New Contributor II

Hi @Prabakar Ammeappinโ€‹ , thanks for responding. I try to enable the GCP version, but there is charge $10k upfront.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

oh. Then I would recommend you to check with our sales teams about this. Please contact the sales team using the form on this page.

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @fritzwijayaโ€‹ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.