cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Live Tables with EventHub

repcak
New Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to integrate Databricks Delta Live Tables with Eventhub, but i cannot install com.microsoft.azure:azure-eventhubs-spark_2.12:2.3.17 on delta live cluster.

I tried installed in using Init script (by adding it in Json cluster settings but currently init scripts are not supported

"init_scripts": [

{

"dbfs": {

"destination": "dbfs:/FileStore/Init_scripts/install_eventhub_library.sh"

}

}

]    

imageIs it possible to install jars using pip?

I also tried install it by dbutils.library.install(dbfs_path) but ity's also only for python packages.

Are there other ways to install the jar/maven library on DLT cluster?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

repcak
New Contributor III
6 REPLIES 6

repcak
New Contributor III

Hi @Kacper Mucha​ , I'm glad you got the solution, and thank you for sharing it on this platform.

Hi @Kacper Mucha​, Would you please mark your answer as the best?

repcak
New Contributor III

Done 🙂

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I think this has some details https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/event-hubs/event-hubs-kafka-spark-tutorial @Kacper Mucha​ is the issue resolved ?

repcak
New Contributor III

Yes, issue has been resolved, Thank you

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group