Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing mount/unmount issue while running same job parallelly with scala.

rahul3
New Contributor

image.pngimage.png 

Using above configuration in cluster, when I run databricks job parallelly with multiple request at a same time, then I am getting mount/unmount issue.

For an example : When I make three request to databricks job , it run 3 jobs parallelly but sometimes 3 of the jobs run successfully or sometimes 2 completes successfully and 1 gives out an error. Please suggest any workaround for this.

RemoteException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: Directory not mounted: /mnt/rahul; nested exception is: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: Directory not mounted: /mnt/rahul Caused by: IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: Directory not mounted: /mnt/rahul

2 REPLIES 2

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

hi @rahul upadhyay​ are you using the same mount path /mnt/rahul in all the 3 jobs? Could you please add the full error message?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rahul upadhyay​, We haven’t heard from you on the last response from @Prabakar Ammeappin​ . If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.