cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone, I am thrilled to announce that we have our 6th winner for the raffle contest - @Yogita Chavan​ . Please join me in congratulating he...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that we have our 6th winner for the raffle contest - @Yogita Chavan​ . Please join me in congratulating her on this remarkable achievement!

Your dedication and hard work have paid off, and we are delighted to have you join us at the Data + AI Summit 2023 in SFO. It will be an excellent opportunity for you to expand your knowledge, network with industry experts, and have a great time.

Once again, congratulations on winning the raffle contest, and we look forward to meeting you at the summit.

Best Regards,

Team Community

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Sujitha​ @suteja​ 

6 REPLIES 6

yogu
Honored Contributor III

Thanks @Kaniz Fatma​ @Sujitha​ @suteja​ 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Yogita Chavan​ !

yogu
Honored Contributor III

@Suteja Kanuri​ i haven't received swag until now as per our last mail i provided size after that I didn't receive any mail for tracking details

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yogita Chavan​ : we are in the process of shipping it to you. I shall email you soon with the tracking number. Thank you for your patience.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Exactly!!

yogu
Honored Contributor III

thanks