cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How hard is Databricks Data Analyst Associate? Is there any dumps or questions 2024?

learnwithgarg
New Contributor

I'm about to take the Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate & professional exam and have a year of data analyst experience. My preparation is almost complete, and I'm using Skillcertpro mock exams, which seem helpful. Three colleagues passed the exam with Skillcertpro's help. Is this enough, or should I explore other resources?

and what are most asked topics in exam? Is there any specific topic that I need to concentrate more? Your suggestions will be extremely helpful.

2 REPLIES 2

mhiltner
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

A year ago it used to be pretty similar to the questions in Skillcertpro or in Udemy's courses. If you're nailing it and you have some SQL experience you should have no problem. Udemy course: https://www.udemy.com/course/databricks-certified-data-analyst-associate-5-mock-exams/?couponCode=OF... 

Best of luck! 

saucebrent12
New Contributor II

Skillcertpro was a game changer, they contain real exam questions. You can expect 70-80% from their sets in main exam. I used it personally couple of months ago. Don't go with udemy, they are just a practice tests and you can't expect any in real exam.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!