cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to extend free trial period or enter free startup tier to complete our POC for a client.

ashraf1395
Contributor

We are a data consultancy. Our free trial period is currently getting over and we are still doing POC for one of our potential clients and focusing on providing expert services around databricks.

1. Is there a possibility that we can extend the free trial period (keep the free credits same since we have not consumed much of those free credits)?

2. I checked there is startup program (I have applied) but looks like it is for VC backed companies whereas we are a bootstrapped consultancy. Is there possibility we can enter this program?

1 REPLY 1

Mo
Contributor III
Contributor III

hey @ashraf1395,

I suggest you contact your databricks representative or account manager.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!