Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created one databricks account using my organisation email Id, i need to delete that account. Any one please help me how can we do that

Ancil
Contributor II

I have created one databricks account using my organisation emailID, i need to delete that account. Any please help me how can we do that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P A​ , Login into your Databricks Community Edition and then select "Managed Account."

See https://docs.databricks.com/administration-guide/account-settings/account-console.html, and a "Delete Account" will be available on the admin screen.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P A​ , Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Ancil
Contributor II
Thanks you

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P A​ , You can reach out to the admin of your workspace in order to delete your account.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P A​ , Login into your Databricks Community Edition and then select "Managed Account."

See https://docs.databricks.com/administration-guide/account-settings/account-console.html, and a "Delete Account" will be available on the admin screen.

Anjali_Kumari
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ 

I am also facing same issue. I mistakenly created databricks account using my organisation email Id, I need to delete that account.

As the steps you mentioned , I tried going to managed Accounts , it lands me to accounts.cloud.databricks.com/workspaces, there I can't find any "Delete Account" option.

Can you please help on what to be done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there @Ancil P A​ 

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue or do you need more help? We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Ya it’s ok now

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ancil P A​, I'm glad to know that you found a solution. Would you mind selecting the best answer for us?

Haekyung
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , I'm having a similar problem to this thread.

I created my academy account in partner-academy with my company email, then I realized I can't create account with same email in customer-academy which is correct place I should have created. Can you also switch my account from partner to customer ? I also submitted my question via 'Help' form in databricks, but It would be great if someone in databrics can help this as soon as possible.