Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is there a stable, ideally official JMS/ActiveMQ connector for Spark?

amichel
New Contributor III

We're delivering pipelines that are mostly based on Databricks Spark Streaming, Delta Lake and Azure Event Hubs, and there's a requirement to integrate with AMQ/JMS endpoints (Request and Response queues in ActiveMQ).

Is there a proven way to integrate them as sources and sinks in Spark streaming jobs?

I could use Kafka Connect, Flink or custom code (CAML/Akka) to sync those queues to Event Hubs, but if a tested solution exists, customer prefers to avoid extra dependencies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amichel We have a feature request to add structured streaming support for Tibco EMS and JMS. Unfortunately, it's yet to be prioritized for the roadmap. 

I would request to file a feature request in our ideas portal https://ideas.databricks.com/ideas/, so that you can interact and receive the updates directly with PM team. The ideas portal allows the customers to submit enhancement ideas and other customers to vote on their submitted ideas, and also gives the customers a direct line of communication with PM. You can subscribe to status updates as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ amichel! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will follow up with my team and get back to you soon. Thanks.

amichel
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ 

Any insights from your team? We're facing the delivery deadline and need to decide on the optimal solution.

Thank you,

Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amichel We have a feature request to add structured streaming support for Tibco EMS and JMS. Unfortunately, it's yet to be prioritized for the roadmap. 

I would request to file a feature request in our ideas portal https://ideas.databricks.com/ideas/, so that you can interact and receive the updates directly with PM team. The ideas portal allows the customers to submit enhancement ideas and other customers to vote on their submitted ideas, and also gives the customers a direct line of communication with PM. You can subscribe to status updates as well.