cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lakehouse Fundamentals Certificate/Badge not appearing

matmat13
New Contributor II

Hello! I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received any badge or certificate for it. I understand that I need to go to credentials.databricks.com but it is not there. How long before it appears? Need help

20 REPLIES 20

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Riddhi Mazumder​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Enatielly
New Contributor II

I have successfully passed the test after completion of the course with 81%. But I have'nt recieved any badge from your side as promised. I have been provided with a certificate which looks fake by itself. I need to post my credentials on Linkedin with valid verification. Please provide me with the badge.

image.png

APadmanabhan

Hello @Enatielly Goes de Souza​ 

I see that you have completed the accreditation today, it will take 24-48 hours for you to receive a badge.

The certificate you've received initially is a course completion one.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Barnie
New Contributor II

Lakehouse Fundamentals Certificate/Badge not appearing

I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received any badge or certificate for it. How long before it appears? Need help

APadmanabhan

Hi @Barnendra Chaudhuri​ It will take 24-48 hours for the badge for you to receive the code.

andy25
New Contributor II

Hello can you help me, I have the same problem. I don't have the certificate available on credentials.databricks.com.