cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No Course Materials Widget below Lesson

Monsem
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

In my Databricks partner academy account, there is no course material while it should be under the lesson video. How can I resolve this problem? Does anyone else face the same problem? I had submitted a ticket to ask Databricks team but never get any reply, hence I think someone here might know how to solve it?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Monsem
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I just realized this after finishing my course without the course material๐Ÿ˜ญ: instead of being below the lesson video as mentioned in the Course Logistics, you can now find the material folder in the last folder of the content. For me, the folder name is Slides & DBC (screenshot attached).

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Monsem. I'm sorry about the issue with your Databricks Partner Academy account.

Since you've already submitted a ticket without a response, please follow up on your ticket or provide the ticket number.

If anyone else has faced this issue and has a solution, please share your experience.

JohnN
New Contributor II

I'm also having this issue. I submitted a ticket yesterday as well and haven't gotten a response.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JohnNThank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution.

Simples
New Contributor

I have the exact same issue the first lab does not have the course materials.

Nothing down the right hand side ether.

Dannas
New Contributor II

same issue here for all courses

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DannasThank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Monsem
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I just realized this after finishing my course without the course material๐Ÿ˜ญ: instead of being below the lesson video as mentioned in the Course Logistics, you can now find the material folder in the last folder of the content. For me, the folder name is Slides & DBC (screenshot attached).

Dannas
New Contributor II

Hello, thank you for your reply.

However, I have traversed all the contents and folders for the course and there's no materials.

The Slides & DBC folder exists for another course but not this one (namely, Apache Sparkโ„ข Programming with Databricks) ๐Ÿ˜ž

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!