cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The transaction log has failed integrity checks. We recommend you contact Databricks support for assistance. Failed verification at version 48 of:

Shan3009
New Contributor III

I am trying to write data frame data into delta table. Previously it was working fine but now it is throwing "Log has failed integrity checks"

3 REPLIES 3

Debayan
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @Shanmuganathan Jothikumarโ€‹ , Is this happening after upgrading it to a particular DBR?

As per the error "FileSizeHistogram mismatch in file sizes

FileSizeHistogram mismatch in file counts" this needs further triage. If this keeps on happening, could you please raise a case to Databricks support.

Shan3009
New Contributor III

We didn't do any upgrade. This happened second time in a row. Last time, I dropped the table and removed all files from the path and created new table with same name due to time constraint.

jcasanella
New Contributor III

@Shanmuganathan Jothikumarโ€‹ I've the same exception after upgrading into unity catalog. Need to investigate a little more but adding the following setting, it works:

spark.conf.set("spark.databricks.delta.state.corruptionIsFatal", False)

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group