cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Turn on full screen for databricks training videos

Sangram
New Contributor III

It seems full screen option for databricks training videos are turned off. How to turn it on ?

8 REPLIES 8

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

@Sangram Mohantyโ€‹ Can you please add a screenshot? I always find them in the right bottom corner.

Sangram
New Contributor III

Hi @Vigneshraja Palanirajโ€‹ ,

Please find the attached screenshot.

As you can see it is grayed out. How to turn it on ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sangram Mohantyโ€‹ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Yas79
New Contributor II

It seems the fullscreen option for Databricks training videos might be restricted due to player settings or browser issues. To address this, try updating your browser, clearing your cache, or checking for any browser extensions that might be blocking features.

If youโ€™re working on video projects and need advanced editing tools, you might find the CapCut APK Pro app useful. It offers a range of features for enhancing and processing videos, which could complement your work with Databricks.

Hope this helps!

Best,

bennner
New Contributor II

It sounds like the full-screen option is disabled by the platform hosting the Databricks training videos. If that's the case, it may be out of your control. However, you could try these workarounds:

1. Browser Zoom: Use the zoom feature (Ctrl + "+" on Windows or Cmd + "+" on Mac) to enlarge the video area.
  2. Inspect Element: Right-click the video, choose "Inspect," and check if there's any way to manipulate the frame size.
  3. Different Browser: Sometimes switching browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge can make a difference.

bennner
New Contributor II

It can be frustrating when the full-screen option is disabled for training videos. While Iโ€™m not sure if thereโ€™s a direct fix for the Databricks training platform itself, sometimes using browser extensions or adjusting your browser settings can help with viewing limitations. By the way, if you're into video content creation, you should check out CapCut. Itโ€™s an excellent video editor with tons of features that let you tweak videos, add effects, and even adjust screen dimensions if needed. Perfect for creating tutorials or training content of your own!

turnish-foods
New Contributor

You can grab the most tasty Lahore foods with unmatched tastes.

chris0991
New Contributor

I understand the frustration with the full-screen option for Databricks training videos being turned off. To enable full screen, try right-clicking on the video player and selecting "Full Screen" or looking for a full-screen icon in the bottom right corner. On a different note, I've been looking into Pioneer stereo wiring color codes for my car audio system, and having clear visuals really helps. I hope you find a solution soon!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group