Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store!  With the Lakehouse architecture quickly becoming the new industry standard for data, A...

Anonymous
Not applicable

100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store!

With the Lakehouse architecture quickly becoming the new industry standard for data, AI and analytics, we want to help more data practitioners (YOU!) be at the forefront with easy ways to learn and get accredited. 

We are offering 100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store for you to redeem exciting offerings like Databricks Community merchandise, discounts to Databricks certification, VIP ticket to the annual Data + AI Summit and more!

How to get it? You just have to complete your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation between today and November 30, 2022, and join this Group!

We’ve made it easy for you to get going:

• Academy has free Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals content! Watch 4 short tutorial videos, pass the knowledge test, and earn an accreditation for Lakehouse Fundamentals 

• Join our Databricks ‘Academy Learners’ Community Group! When you earn your Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation, you will receive an email to join this community group with Academy Learning Path materials where you will find peers on the same certification journey as you

• 100 Rewards Points: When you receive your Lakehouse Fundamentals badge and join the Academy Learners Group between November 1 and November 30, 2022, you will receive 100 Rewards Points banked to your Databricks Community Rewards Store account! Note that points from this special offer could take 7 business days to process. See this post for Rewards Store details.

We are thrilled to support you on your data + AI learning journey! See you on your learning path. 🎓 Be sure to post you Lakehouse Fundamentals certificate below and on LinkedIn! We want to celebrate you!

Lastly, be sure you click ‘Join Group’ so we can bank you your points

22 REPLIES 22

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

Hi Same here

sidharth
New Contributor II

Hi 

I finshed and got my badge for Academy Accreditation - Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals" on 8-Aug-2022.

But untill now I sill not received 100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store.

I have also recently cleared my Data Engineer Associate. How can i get the points.

Do the policy apply to people like me who have given exam before november month.

Thank you very much for your support!

II have the same doubt. I'm in the same situation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sidharth Shukla​ @Marcela Silva​ 

Thanks for your patience!

The above promotion includes the reward that starts from 01 Nov to Dec 9. So, if you have cleared your exam before the above mention dates, it will not cover the points.

Thanks and Regards

Vartika

Hi @Sidharth Shukla​ and @Marcela Silva​,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand your concern and would like to remind you that these 100 Reward points are for learners who have completed their Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation between 1st November 2022 and 9th December 2022 AND joined this Academy Learners Group. This promotion does not cover those learners who completed their Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation before November 1.  

Hope this helps.

Warm regards

KKo
Contributor III

@Vartika Nain​ I received the lakehouse fundamental certificate and had already joined the group, it's been 4 days, but I am not seeing any rewards (which is supposed to be 100), could you please suggest here.

fabio2352
Contributor

Rewards Points joined the group

I received the email to join the group, I joined. And I had already taken the Lakehouse Foundation test in October of that year. Am I eligible to receive points?

willbe
New Contributor II

hi there

Regarding 100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store!

I have joined the learner group and completed  Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals before Nov 13th. But I have not seen the reward points. Who can I contact for this? 

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!