Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Certified Lounge
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hi from Charlotte NC, USA: Certified Data Engineering Associate excited to be part of community!

Will_B_CPA
New Contributor III

Hey y'all!

I'm Will, Data Engineering Lead based here in Charlotte, NC in the United States. I started my career as a CPA/risk consultant and made a pivot to the data engineering/analytics world about 8 years ago. I hold the Associate Data Engineer certification and also have a deep knowledgebase in Tableau if anyone ever needs help ๐Ÿ™‚ Also love to golf.

I'm also currently in the market for exploring other Databricks opportunities if y'all know anyone who is looking for someone with a finance/risk/Tableau/Databricks skill set. 

Excited to be part of this community, thanks for setting this up @Sujitha!! If you're in the Charlotte Area please feel free to reply directly, would love to connect. 

Will

1 REPLY 1

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! That's great, Will! Congratulations.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group