cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Welcome to all our certified members! ๐ŸŽ‰

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're thrilled to have you join our certified community. To kick things off, weโ€™d love to learn more about you.

Please start a thread and share the certifications you've received and how you'd like to collaborate with others in this group. Make sure to add your certification name under "Labels" so we can easily filter conversations for each certification.

Whether youโ€™re looking to network, share knowledge, or work on exciting projects, this is the perfect place to connect. Looking forward to your introductions and collaborations! ๐Ÿš€

3 REPLIES 3

Rishabh-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor

Hello,

Iโ€™m Rishabh Pandey, an Associate Consultant - Data Engineer and Technical Lead - COE L&D at Celebal Technologies and Leading Databricks community - Jaipur. I hold certifications as an Associate Data Engineer and Professional Data Engineer from Databricks, having achieved these recognitions twice.

I am here to share my knowledge and expertise with all of you, and I am equally excited to learn from each other. Letโ€™s embark on this journey of learning and growth together!

@Sujitha

Rishabh Pandey

That's amazing, Rishabh! Thank you for sharing

Will_B_CPA
New Contributor III

Hey y'all!

I'm Will, Data Engineering Lead based here in Charlotte, NC in the United States. I started my career as a CPA/risk consultant and made a pivot to the data engineering/analytics world about 8 years ago. I hold the Associate Data Engineer certification and also have a deep knowledgebase in Tableau if anyone ever needs help ๐Ÿ™‚ Also love to golf.

I'm also currently in the market for exploring other Databricks opportunities if y'all know anyone who is looking for someone with a finance/risk/Tableau/Databricks skill set. 

Excited to be part of this community, thanks for setting this up @Sujitha!! If you're in the Charlotte Area please feel free to reply directly, would love to connect. 

Will

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group