mohazzam
Contributor III

when I'm trying to access my account it gives me

Invalid email address or password

Note: Emails/usernames are case-sensitive

76 REPLIES 76

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ and @Prabakar (Databricks)​ !

I am facing the exact same issue with my account as well. It was working fine until last week. I have sent you a screenshot of my login page. Timely help is highly appreciated.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldorai​ , We're working on it. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks.

piress
New Contributor III

I still can't connect to my account, please anyone could help me in this problem? I need to work and study on my notebooks, but I still can't access them.

imageimage

piress
New Contributor III

My older account which has my notebooks has problems too, with the same error .image

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Guilherme dos Santos Pires​, Are you able to log in to your community account?

piress
New Contributor III

Yes, all my accounts are doing fine now, thanks so much for you help guys!!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Guilherme dos Santos Pires​ , Thank you for the update. Cheers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guilherme dos Santos Pires​  - @Kaniz Fatma​ is working with the team to work this out. I apologize for the wait. Hang in there!

bobgally
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ /Team - Do we have any updates on this issue? I am still not able to log in to my account.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldorai​ , We're working on it to help you out. Thank you for your patience.

Azam
New Contributor III
Hi Kaniz,
I am able to login but its not opening up my community account but asking for Databricks Plan. Please find below screenshot.
Please help me login to CE account.
[cid:5ea1fc5e-863a-4d10-abc3-6e775850acdd]
Thanks,
Azam Tamboli

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Azam Tamboli​ , I can't see the screenshot.

Azam
New Contributor III
Hi Kaniz,
Please find below Screenshot.
Post login it is prompting for databricks plans instead of Community Edition login.
[cid:a51e654e-494a-4ea3-bb7d-9d557c0dd844]
Thanks,
Azam Tamboli

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azam Tamboli​ - I'm sorry, we still can't see the screenshot. 😞 When you post it again, would you please make sure to blur your email address out of it? If you're not able to do that, ping me in your reply and I'll be able to take care of it for you.

Azam
New Contributor III

Hi,

Please find below screen shot.

Post login it is prompting for databricks plans instead of Community Edition login.

I have also dropped an email for above concern @kaniz.fatma@databricks.com and community@databricks.com.

Thanks,

Azam Tamboli