DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not received

Vicky1310
New Contributor III

I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received my badge yet and the certification seems to be messed up 

21 REPLIES 21

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vigneishwar Sathyanarayanan Natarajan​, The badge has been issued. You can now login to accredible to access your badge.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vigneishwar Sathyanarayanan Natarajan​ , We haven't heard from you since my last response, and I was checking to see if you received the badge.

Also, please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Hi,

Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still are waiting for your badge or did this issue has been resolved? Please let us know

Mirza
New Contributor III

Please help, I have completed the lakehouse fundamental tets. I have not received a badge yet

wut
New Contributor II

v2.accounts.accredible.com not let me create an account.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tao Wu​, Are you still facing the same issue?

Odacy
New Contributor II

Hi Kaniz,

Same issue there, I sent you a private message with all the details.

Could you please help ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.