Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hey, data enthusiasts! My name is Suteja Kanuri  and I am thrilled to be your new Community Engagement Manager! Hold on tight because I am det...

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Hey, data enthusiasts! My name is Suteja Kanuri  and I am thrilled to be your new Community Engagement Manager! Hold on tight because I am determined to take Databricks Community to the next level!

As a seasoned data engineering professional, I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. I am passionate about connecting with people, sharing insights, and fostering a Community where we can all learn and grow together.

My mission as your Community Engagement Manager is to create an engaging and inclusive space where everyone feels empowered to share their unique perspectives and ideas. I am committed to keeping you in the loop with the latest industry trends, organising exciting events, and facilitating meaningful discussions that will help us all stay on top of our game.

So, let's roll up our sleeves and get to work! Together, we can create a dynamic and thriving Community that supports and inspires each other. If you have any questions, ideas, or just want to say hello, don't hesitate to reach out at @Suteja Kanuri​ . I'm eager to get to know all of you and see what we can accomplish together!

Get ready to mark your calendars for the ultimate Databricks Community Social event happening on March 30th PST, 2023! We're thrilled to be hosting yet another monthly event for all of us to come together, connect, and have a great time!

Get your socializing hats on and join us for an hour of non-stop networking, data talk, and fun-filled activities. Not only that, but attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to share feedback and be the first to hear exciting Community updates.

And that's not all - join our ‘Community Social Group’ to stay in the loop all month long and make sure you don't miss any of the action!

So, clear your schedules and get ready to have a blast with your fellow peers on March 30th 08:30pm-09:30pm PST/ March 31st 11:30am-12:30pm SST/ 9:00am-10:00am IST. We'll start with an icebreaker activity to get everyone acquainted and then dive into all things Community-related. Trust us, you won't want to miss out on this!"

So what are you waiting for? Click the link to sign up and join us for good fun, laughter, and connections. Let's make Databricks Community Social event one for the books!

Click here to sign-up!

5 REPLIES 5

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Suteja Kanuri​ Welcome onboard! Can't wait to see the changes you bring in 🙂 Looking forward to the Community Social 🚀

christys
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woohoo! So excited to have your experience and expertise @Suteja Kanuri​ supporting and serving our members! See you at the Community Social! 😍

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome onboard @Suteja Kanuri​ !

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Suteja Kanuri​ welcome onboard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @karthik p​ 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.